The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) online application portal is now open for the 2022/2023 placement to institutions of higher learning.
- Applications must be submitted through the KUCCPS Student’s Portal.
- Applications may be submitted through the Placement Service App, “KUCCPS STUDENTS“. The KUCCPS app is available for download from the Play Store.
KUCCPS applicants can contact KUCCPS Customer Care through the following for more information:
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: @.The.Placement.Service
Below is a step by step guideline on how to apply for the 2022/2023 KUCCPS.
Step One: Accessing the website
- Visit the KUCCPS website at http://www.kuccps.net
Step Two: Accessing the Students Portal
1. Click on the the button marked Student Portal as shown in the image below:
Step Three: Accessing the Login button
1. Click on the button marked LOGIN
Step Four: Logging in
1. Enter your KCSE Index Number, Year of KCSE and your password (KCPE Index or Birth Certificate Number) as provided by your teacher in Secondary School.
- Click on the button marked “LOG IN” as shown below: